Wednesday 5 September 2012

Teva Men's Verdon Light Hiking Shoe,Tarmac,13 M US




This is the Teva Men's Verdon Light Hiking Shoe,Tarmac. This light pair is molded EVA midsole for comfort and a durable, treaded rubber sole.

A suede leather upper and a performance outsole allow the Verdon to transition easily between various daily activities, that is, being a highly versatile pair of hiking shoes.

The general features of this pair of hiking shoes are:
  • Synthetic and mesh
  • Rubber sole
  • Molded sockliner with enhanced comfort foam technology
  • Compression molded EVA midsole with encapsulated Shoc Pad
  • Nylon shank for stability
Here are the multiple angle images for the Teva Men's Verdon Light Hiking Shoe,Tarmac,13 M US.








Here are the reviews taken from Amazon.com. They are generally positive.



4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe; sizes run WAY small March 1, 2011
Well-made, stylish but not flashy. I own other Teva footwear and I know the Teva products to be high quality and long lasting. I hike some five miles of the dirt trails of the Colorado foothills every day the trails are clear enough and my Teva Verduns have performed flawlessly: They're comfortable and required no break-in period. The one drawback I have noticed is that my two pair (one "tarmac", the other "bungee cord") were either completely mis-sized or mis-labeled. I have perfect size 10 medium feet (as measured with socks and a classic Brannock Device -- see [...] -- at Famous Footwear); I had to buy size 11.5 Teva Verduns to have a proper fit. Great with shorts on the trail, with khakis during the work week, and with jeans on the weekend. I'd buy them again.


4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Shoe February 7, 2011
By fng2zon
Color Name:Bungee Cord|Size Name:10.5 D(M) US|
Overall, the shoe is comfortable and light; the toe box is wide enough but it does feel a bit "sandwiched" vertically, not in a bad way. It will take a little time to get used to it. The sole is bouncy and provides very good support in absorbing the shock from everyday walking. I think I can wear these shoes all day without feeling discomfort or pain. In hindsight, I could've gone a half size larger to give my toes a bit more room. Right now, there is about a 1/8th inch space in the front of the shoe. Not a deal breaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, runs small so order larger size. November 23, 2011
By jray
My feet are little on the wide side and these shoes are some of the most comfortable I have ever bought. Already have become my favorite shoe after just a week. They also look great as well.

I did have to send back the first pair I bought. I wear normally size 11 to 11.5 and had ordered a 12. Well they were too small and I went and ordered size 13 which fit perfectly. My advice would be to order a size and a half up on this shoe to be safe. Overall I would buy these again in a second.

Time will tell on the durability but they appear to be well made and not flimsy. Will update the review if anything changes but for now very happy. Just wish I could have found them on sale someplace but the price was pretty much the same everywhere.


The price for this shoe is $79.99. Please click the banner below for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment