Tuesday 21 August 2012

Garmont Women's Amica Trail GTX Trail Hiking Shoe

Garmont Women's Amica Trail GTX Trail Hiking Shoe is equipped with Gore-Tex XCR membrane that enables full breathability while protecting the foot from moisture. It also has women-specific Ortholite footbed provides cushioning.

The Upper material consist of suede leather and mesh. The Gore-Tex XCR membrane acts s waterproofing layer. The sole is Vibram Fiore with 6mm lug depth. The midsole is made of polyurethane and Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA).

The footbed is Women's-Specific Ortholite and the construction is Arco shank. The lacing is standard. The weight: (size 8) [each] 16 oz.

This  is hiking shoe recommended for use in any weather, especially bad weather.

This product has a limited manufacturer warranty.

The pictures below are the Chocolate/Spice color.










and the following are Dark Grey/Aubergine and Sand/Pale Green respectively.





The only review for this product is a rather positive one, below, from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars
I love this! December 2, 2011
By Jennifer Carter
I had not been able to walk or hike for over a year due to SEVERE plantar fasciitis. Finally my Orthopedist's office fitted me for custom orthotic inserts and ordered a pair of these shoes for me, and all I can say is WOW! It's been two months now and I am still in love with these shoes. I wear them everywhere, and I'm walking an average of 12-20 miles per week now on city sidewalks. I am loving it! I love these shoes enough that I plan to buy another pair this winter so I can switch them out, one for my city hikes and one for my mountain hikes. Excellent shoes!


The price of this product ranges from $73.25 - $182.95, with the lower prices for limited selected options. The only color with all sizes available from 5 to 11 (US) is the Dark Grey/ Aubergine. The other two colors are not entirely available. For more information on te purchase of this item and its availability and price info, please click on the banner below.

No comments:

Post a Comment