Tuesday 14 August 2012

Vasque Men's Juxt Light Hiking Shoe

The Vasque Men's Juxt Light Hiking Shoe is built on the Arc Tempo last which creates an athletic fit for quickness and agility over challenging ground. The asymmetrical curve is ideal for those with higher arches, placing the foot in a more powerful position during toe off, aiding in clearing obstacles at high speeds.

This shoe is however rather narrow, and those with wider foot may want to reconsider purchasing this model. On the more positive side of the narrowness, the tapered toe box offers adequate room without wasted space, and the medium volume heel fits a wide range of shapes.

The Vasque Men's Juxt Light Hiking Shoe is a suede shoe with rubber sole. it weighs 1lb. 13 oz. (822g).
The outsole is Vasque OTG (Off the Grid) and the last is Arc Tempo. The midsole is Molded EVA and TPU Plate. The following are the images of this item, with the Aluminum/Chili Pepper color in multiple angles.







And the following are Chili Pepper/Beluga and Peat/Sudan Brown respectively.





Some comments and reviews on this product courtesy of  Amazon.


“They are very light and extremely comfortable! ”
Oscar

“Best hiking shoes I've ever owned. ” 
Claudiu Butnaru

“I had never heard of Vasque before purchasing and I can say that I know who they are now. ” 
Michael D. Messervy


3/5 stars A bit narrow
By Cameron Mower 
I bought these shoes with the knowledge that vasques tend to run a bit on the narrow side. They ended up being too narrow, and they kind of hurt my toes if I wear them for too long. However, they are light, they seem very well made, and I really wish my feet fit into them.



5/5 stars Just WOW!!!   (March 19, 2012) 
By Susan Miller 
I do a lot of hiking and have always stuck with boots until now! Last week I went out on a 15 mile day hike and my feet were killing me by the time I was done. The hike consisted of a lot of bolder-jumping and by the end of the day I could hardly get my feet up high enough to clear them. I figured they have to make hiking shoes. Something lightweight and then I discovered these. WOW! They are incredibly light and honestly, some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I did 12 miles the other night (night hiking) and ended up running with them for about 6 miles. Incredibly comfortable! Couldn't have done that in boots if I wanted to.

I'm impressed and blown away by these shoes. Fit perfectly.





The price for this product is from $61.01 to $119.95, with most size availability for the Aluminum/Chili Pepper color model.
Please click on the image link below for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment