Friday 19 October 2012

Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot Beluga/Deep Orchid

Another color for the Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot model, the Beluga/Deep Orchid, 

The Vasque Vector’s bombproof design uses a durable mesh and suede upper, combined with rubber toe and heel caps that ignore scratches when scrambling scree slopes.

The EVA and rubber sole lock to the trail. The outsole is the Vasque Quest.The midsole is molded EVA.

UltraDry™ membrane provides complete waterproofing, combining management lining with waterproof components. The Perpetuum Last creates a fit for steady, long distance endeavors.

Like all other Vasque shoes, the Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot is specially designed for women's foot, ensuring optimal comfort just for women.

The "Ultradry" characteristic of this hiker provides good ventilation or reistance to external debris and fluid (water) that should keep the feet comfortable and dry throughout moving along rough terrains.









Generally, this is the same boot as the Vasque Women's Vector WP Hiking Boot Bungee Cord/Brigt Charteuse variant, the review for this product is available here, obtained from Amazon.com. Sorry for the inconvenience. Apparently, it is very positive. Do read through though. The review is written by Linda, having had purchased and used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! August 27, 2012
By Linda
Color Name:Beluga/Deep Orchid|Size Name:10.5 B(M) US|
I volunteer at a horse stable and am on my feet and walking constantly. Every day I came home with sore feet, legs, and lower back. I was wearing tennis shoes because my riding boots were just too stiff. I selected these Vasque hiking boots because of the construction: thick soles, built in arch support, and they looked like they would provide good stability up through my ankles. The first day I wore these to the stable I took along my tennis shoes figuring I would have to take them off mid-way through until they were broken in. Wrong! I wore them the whole time without blisters or any of the typical things you would expect the first time you wear a shoe. And, I put them to the test that day by walking trails with a lot of challenging terrain. I cannot say enough about these shoes. I had no lower back pain, foot or heel pain, or leg pain that night or any days since then. I also love that they came in size 10.5. I usually had to improvise a size 11 to make the right fit by extra socks or something so knowing that this brand offered 1/2 sizes resulted in me having ordered another pair of Vasque in a different style. Cannot recommend these shoes enough if you have foot, leg and lower back problems. And, they're light weight. I cook a lot and I actually wear them while cooking to eliminate my foot and back pain that comes from standing at the sink/stove for hours. Great product!


The price for this product ranges from $114.95 to $129.95. Click  here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment